We officially have set first date we are going to start collecting items. December 13th. I edited the fliers and changed their formatting them back to word. This season if giving and opportunity, think of all the homeless people that don't have anything for the holidays. This collection of items will go directly to those in need. Donating items that may not have a significant meaning to you but make a big difference in theirs. I will be printing them out, perhaps scanning them to be quicker. Now its time to get it through Anaheim High School ASB and post them around AHS. Since I go to AHS for a class they've been collecting a while back. Good items collected and ahead. I am also going to get them to the Salvation Army as soon as possible to get their volunteers to collect sooner rather than later.
No comments:
Post a Comment